The first 'capsule' consists of two modern fits, a Slim Tapered and a Relaxed Tapered fit. Its our interpretation of the perfect pair of denim. Made from durable and quality hardware and fabrics.
- 14 oz. slub selvedge denim from the Kuroki Mill, Made for us in Japan
- Fabric is a looser weave with a little bit of slub that starts with great character and will fade nicely.
- Button fly
- All pattern pieces cut in the same grain direction
- Selvedge beltloop on the back, selvedge key loop
- A two-piece-coinpocket (selvedge detail)
- Fully lined backpockets
- Lined yoke (on the Slim Tapered)
- Raw copper hardware (recycled 100% copper), branded with 'DDP' on the inside, attached with leather washers
- Donut shaped buttons, rivets with a copper burr.
- Heavyweight herringbone pocket fabric (natural colored)
- Indigo rope dyed thread used in the construction:
(such as the inseam, hem of the pockets, bartacks and a chainstitched bottom hem)
- Signature 'chainstitched' detail on the backpockets and coinpocket
- Handpressed 4mm veg tanned leather patch, from The Netherlands. Available in Veg Tanned and Black leather
- Overlocked inseam + double needle chainstitched topstitching
- Recycled cotton woven labels
- Copper keyhanger (100% recycled copper, same material used for the buttons and rivets)
- Free hemming service on a vintage Union Special 43200G
- Free lifetime denimrepairs*
* Free repairs done by Dutch Denim Repair and for the buyer of the pair only.