Dutch Denim Project
This project is a sistercompany from Dutch Denim Repair. A company specializes in repairing jeans the best way possible. Offering a quality darning and restoration service. Including alterations like chainstitch hemming, tapering and other adjustments.
We've been offering these services since 2018. Edwin, founder and owner, has been working behind the scenes creating the first jeans. Bringing an idea and concept to life.
This website is managed by Dutch Denim Repair, registered at the Dutch chamber of Commerce under number 71763783 (hereafter referred to as ‘Dutch Denim Repair/us/we’).
YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
- Your personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Your data is safely stored in a non-public database.
- Your transaction data is sent via a secure connection and is encrypted as well, so it is safe with us.
- We only use your e-mail address once to complete your order.
- Your name, address and phone number. This information is used to correctly deliver your order/products.
- Your e-mail address, so that we can keep you informed about your order.
Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. This is used to complete the order. The data is sent via a secure connection, is encrypted and will not be saved.